Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"I think we're superstars, you say you think we are the best thing"

What do you know behind a bad things there will always be good things hidden. Trust me, i know how it feels when you just received a very bad news that made you cry but in the end of the day something made you smile so bright that you can't hold it and then you just laugh like an idiot :)
Gotta say right now i'm happier that ever even though i have failed to get that golden ticket from UI but somehow something different came up, so thank you God.

Thank you for making my day a little bit brighter i don't know what will happen if you weren't there when i get that very bad news, and thank you for makin that day from the second saddest day of my life to the happiest day of my life (for now). Last but not least, thank you for making me smile that day :)

Cheers,
d

No comments: