Sunday, May 8, 2011

Long Sigh

Let me tell you about something. Being the third person and being a neutral in the middle of an argument sucks BIG TIME. I actually already used to it but i don't know somehow this one problem is just... too big. Sometimes i cry at night thinking what would my life be if all this never happened? Where everything is normal, where the problems i get through is just a normal teenage problems, not this. Somehow i think that life has taught me a very big lesson and makes me a little bit more mature than anybody else in my age. But when i think about it again i'm just a teenager, i shouldn't have dealt with this kind of problems, this is adult problems i should just stay away out of it and just focus on my studying and my teenage life. When will this ever stop? After all you guys already separated why do you still argue? You guys suppose to have a new separate life, stop arguing please. I just can't handle it.

I promise this to my future children if i have a problem i won't bother you to solve it too. It's just too hard :')

Vaarwel!



No comments: