Saturday, September 5, 2009

Don't Look Back in Anger

Well you might have known about the recent split of Oasis, which is one of my favorite band in the world. Yeah i take the news seriously i even shed a tear, and to remember the month of April when i saw them in Spore makes me even sadder. I have no idea that will be my first and last Oasis concert. I really really want to see them again someday, but now my dream has shattered :"""(

I know there are a lot of people who actually happy about this split, but me no i'm not even near happy. It hits me hard and at that time the news of DJ AM died didn't even hit me, i'm too shocked about Oasis splitting up. It is like loosing one of the great Rock n Roll band. Oasis will Live Forever!


Please dont put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
who throw it all away

No comments: